Facebook notices when a security feature has been abused by placing a photo tag verification to reduce the amount of fake accounts.
Whenever a Facebook user excessively abuse a security setting such as adding a lot of friends at a minimal time period or sending unwanted text messages. Facebook has implemented a photo tag verification method to reduce the amount of fake accounts , but there’s an easy way of bypassing it.
- Android phone
- Tunnel Bear app – Download here
After downloading the app on your phone follow these simple steps.
- Install Tunnel Bear app.
- Change your location to JAPAN.
- Log into your banned account and enter catch code.
- Notice that it doesn’t ask you to verify but to insert your phone number.
- Insert Phone number and you will get a confirmation number.
- Once received, enter it and your account will be unlocked.