Here is all the things that you need to trace an email address :
- Google Chrome (or a good and fast browser)
- Fast internet connection
- Access to a Google Account on which you received the mail.
Now follow the steps below to track an email address.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click here to visit the website, which will help you to track the email address.
- Open a new tab, and open your mail.
- Now find the mail which you want to track and open it.
- Now click on the down arrow, near the reply button and click on Show Original.
- Now Copy all text which you see on this tab.
- Now go back to the previous tab, where you opened this link.
- Scroll down and find the empty text box.
- Paste the copied code here and click on Get Source.
- Now wait for a few seconds to let the text upload.
- Scroll down a lot more and you would be able to see a map with the location of the Sender.
You successfully traced an email address legally.
Hope you find it easy and simple , if not , reply in the comment section below and i’ll gladly help you in any way.