The Latest release of Wikileaks Vault 7 Pandemic, which roles of a persistent implant for Microsoft Windows file server and can access by remotely to run programs.
- The Project acts as Patient Zero.
- To Access on Windows Machine Remotely.
- This Tool can delete your Data and upload Malicious Software.
- Pandemic can replace 20 programs with 800MB size.
- According to documentation, its installation takes process between 10 to 15 seconds.
WikiLeaks published documents from the “Pandemic” project of the CIA, a persistent implant for Microsoft Windows machines that share files (programs) with remote users in a local network. “Pandemic” targets remote users by replacing application code on-the-fly with a trojaned version if the program is retrieved from the infected machine.
As the name suggests, a single computer on a local network with shared drives that is infected with the “Pandemic” implant will act like a “Patient Zero” in the spread of a disease. It will infect remote computers if the user executes programs stored on the pandemic file server. Although not explicitly stated in the documents, it seems technically feasible that remote computers that provide file shares themselves become new pandemic file servers on the local network to reach new targets.