This repository has the unified data required to perform user and username enumeration on various websites.
Content is in a JSON file and can easily be used in other projects such as the ones below:
- Recon-ng – The Profiler Module grabs this JSON file and uses it. See https://webbreacher.com/2014/12/11/recon-ng-profiler-module/ for details.
- Spiderfoot uses this in the sfp_account module.
git clone https://github.com/WebBreacher/WhatsMyName.git
The format of the JSON is simple. There are 3 main elements:
- License – The license for this project and its data
- Authors – The people that have contributed to this project
- Sites – This is the main data
Within the “sites” elements, the format is as follows (with several parameters being optional):
Copyright (c) 2016, Spotlight Infosec LLC.