RedHunt aims to be a one stop shop for all your threat emulation and threat hunting needs by integrating attacker’s arsenal as well as defender’s toolkit to actively identify the threats in your environment.
- Lubuntu-17.10.1 x64
Logging and Monitoring:
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT):
VM Download Link:
- Beta v1: https://bit.ly/2EBNM90
- This is a Beta Release and is being shared for testing and suggestions purpose only. All feedback is welcome.
- System Updates
- Tool Updates
- New Categories added: Open Source Intelligence & Threat Intelligence
- Alpha: https://goo.gl/PGRy2r
- This is an Alpha Release and is being shared for testing purpose only. All feedback is welcome.
- Download the latest OVA file from https://github.com/redhuntlabs/RedHunt-OS.
- Import the OVA in VirtualBox.
- Login using the credentials hunter:hunter.
- Update the distribution ‘sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade’.
- Configure/Use the tools.
VM Credentials: Username: hunter Password: hunter
Caldera Credentials: Username: admin Password: caldera
- MD5: 30f7de6fd85a0178b67c49491977995d
- SHA1: 8c4f0a2b6567e7c36af9c4bcc554110f458614b3
- MD5: 12101fa1b48b27716b2c6261cc7f9b72
- SHA1: c0ce0873f9400f54a4af6af8bb998ee2463a84e4
- Integrate Memory Forensics and Analysis Framework
- Integrate Threat Intelligence Frameworks
- Integrate OSINT Frameworks