This trick works only on networks which uses a username and password to connect. This is known as PPPoE, this will not work if every client uses a different username and password. But it will work on Static IP and DHCP networks!
Netcut: This software finds IPs and MAC / Physical addresses of the connected clients in your network. There are hundreds of users and sometimes thousands in a particular ISP. This software has a user-friendly interface which is quite easy for beginners.
Steps for Getting Free Internet!
- Download below [sociallocker] Netcut [/sociallocker]
- Install Netcut and run it.
- Now, you have to allow perhaps 10 seconds for the software to scan the connected clients and show their information.
- Now, as mention earlier that it will only work on DHCP and Static IP networks. You have to choose any one client and copy down it’s MAC Address and IP address in Notepad.
- Now we will have to change our computer’s Physical address and IP address. First of all, you have to go to Network and Sharing Center. Then click on Change Adapter Settings and right click on your adapter name and then click on Properties.
- Now click on Configure and move to Advanced tab. Then look forNetwork Address in the list, and then you will find that it is set to Not Present. Now tick or check Value and type the MAC address you copied from Netcut. This will restart your adapter, so wait 10 seconds until it reconnects properly.
- Now, it’s time to apply the IP we copied from Netcut. Now right click on your adapter name and click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties. Now click on Use the following IP address.
Fill the blanks like this:
IP Address: Put the IP you got from Netcut.
Subnet Mask: Use the same subnet mask you got from your ISP.
Default Gateway: Use the same gateway IP you got from your ISP.
To find the Subnet mask and Default gateway, you have to open upCommand Prompt and type this command: IPCONFIG and you will find the subnet mask and gateway.
Congrats: You now have a free internet connection!
Note: If one client is not working, use another!
How does it Work?
For example, you are trying to access Google but when you press enter, instead of going to Google, it will redirect you to the ISP login page or ISP Website. So when you change your MAC and IP addresses, you change your identity and you get access to the internet.
This trick can also speed up your internet. If the client you choose is from a big company and uses an internet package which has a greater speed, you will get the same speed as they get.
I think, this post will help you with getting free internet.
If you are using a Router
I don’t know all the router’s interface but this option is known as MAC Clone. You can change your MAC address to the address you found on Netcut. Also change your router connection setting to Static IP if it’s set to DHCP. You have to set the IP as shown above.