How it works
- Scan the networks.
- Capture a handshake (can’t be used without a valid handshake, it’s necessary to verify the password)
- Use WEB Interface *
- Launch a FakeAP instance to imitate the original access point
- Spawns a MDK3 process, which deauthenticates all users connected to the target network, so they can be lured to connect to the FakeAP and enter the WPA password.
- A fake DNS server is launched in order to capture all DNS requests and redirect them to the host running the script
- A captive portal is launched in order to serve a page, which prompts the user to enter their WPA password
- Each submitted password is verified by the handshake captured earlier
- The attack will automatically terminate, as soon as a correct password is submitted
A linux operating system. We recommend Kali Linux 2 or Kali 2016.1 rolling. Kali 2 & 2016 support the latest aircrack-ng versions. A external wifi card is recommended.
- Deltax @FLuX and Fluxion main developer
- Strasharo @Fluxion help to fix DHCPD and pyrit problems, spelling mistakes
- vk496 @Linset main developer of linset
- ApatheticEuphoria @WPS-SLAUGHTER,Bruteforce Script,Help with Fluxion
- Derv82 @Wifite/2
- Princeofguilty @webpages
- Photos for wiki @ http://www.kalitutorials.net