Umbrella is a file dropper dedicated to pentesting, it downloads a file on target system and then executes without the need of double execution.
To compromise the same target again, you need to delete the following folder on target system : – C:\Users\Public\Libraries\Intel
- Download executable on target system.
- Silent execution.
- If the exe already had downloaded and running, open only pdf/docx/xxls/jpg/png.
- Phishing methods are included.
- Multiple Session disabled.
- Bypass UAC.
- sudo access
- python 2.7 on Wine Machine
- Kali Linux – SANA
- Kali Linux – ROLLING
- Ubuntu 14.04-16.04 LTS
- Debian 8.5
- Linux Mint 18.1
- Black Arch Linux
git clone https://github.com/4w4k3/Umbrella.git
sudo python umbrella.py
If you have another version of Python:
sudo python2.7 umbrella.py