It helps you achieve Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS Compliance).
dotDefender uses a number of engines to detect and prevent hacking attacks, including Pattern Recognition, a Signature Knowledgebase, Data Leakage Protection (DLP), and Upload Inspection.
- Pattern Recognition: This engine uses rules to detect certain patterns that could indicate an attack and deals with the attack according to the configuration.
- Session Protection: The Session Protection engine focuses on the user session level, dealing with session spoofing and flooding of the server with HTTP requests (Denial of Service).
- Signature Knowledgebase: This engine uses signatures to detect known attacks, such as vulnerability scanners, bots, site-scrapers, email harvesters, and leeches.
- Malicious File Upload: Protects upload folders on the server against malicious file uploads.
- Server Masking & Information Leakage: Camouflages server and application against sensitive information leakage.
- Enterprise-class security against known and emerging hacking attacks
- Solutions for Hosting, Enterprise and SMB/SME
- Supports multiple platforms and technologies – IIS, Apache, Cloud …
- Central Management console for easy control over multiple dotDefender installations
- Open API for integration with management platforms and other applications