Droid4X is a simple-to-use program which allows you to have a virtual Android desktop on your computer while providing access to the Google Play store and all of the content associated with it.
As a virtual desktop, Droid4X relies on VirtualBox to create an environment which emulates the ARM processor common in portable devices.
Another useful feature of Droid4X is its ability to “trick” the Android GPS system and provide a custom location. You can also use Droid4X to browse the web if you’d like.
Droid4X can also use your Windows PC as a remote control for your physical Android and iOS devices so you can control phone and tablet functions directly from your PC.
Droid4x Offline Installer: In this process we download the full setup file to our computer and then we start the installation process. When you have a complete setup file, you do not face any errors when installing the software. So, follow the below steps to install the software using Droid4x Offline Installer. Koplayer Download and Nox App Player are an alternative emulators of Droid4x Andorid Emulator.
Download Droid4x Offline Installer For PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp Laptops, Mac:
- First of all download the Droid4x offline Installer from the below link.
Droid4x o.8.2 Download Droid4x Offline Installer
- Download the 23oMB complete setup file to you computer.
- Now click on the downloaded file to start installation process. Just go on clicking Next to finish the installation of the software.
- Just follow the above images to complete the installation.
- After clicking on the finish option, Droid4x Android Emulator will open in your winodws 10/8.1/8/7/xp computer.