Penetrate pro is an android app developed by Biogo Ferreira for hackers. It is an excellent app for decoding WEP/WPA WiFi keys.
The latest version of Penetrate pro ( 2.11.1) supports the following routers:
- Routers based on Thomson: Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet.
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (only some routers)
- Fastweb (Pirelli & Telsey)
- Jazztel_XXXX and WLAN_XXXX
The latest version requires Android 1.5 or higher.
How To Use It
Here is a quick guide to use Penetrate pro like a pro:
2. Then install it on your android device.
3. Open it, you will see a window like this:
If it says “Reversible: 0 found”, you have to change the target.
Reversing the Thomson routers requires a dictionary file or you can use 3G for it.
Once you got a reversible router, you can tap on it to get the WiFi Keys (Don’t forget to enable “Get keys from the web” by going to the settings):
You can copy the keys just by simply tapping on them.
Penetrate pro also has a “Manual Search” option that allows users to find keys for a particular router which is not in the main list.
How To Use Manual Search Option
1. First, select the “Manual search” option from the menu.
2. Select the router:
3. Enter the numbers at the end of the network name. Then tap on “search”.
4. It will display the key(s):
Of course, Penetrate Pro is not a sophisticated tool like Aircrack android, but it is clearly a useful tool for penetration testers.