One of the most advanced tools to scan phone numbers using only free resources. The goal is to first gather basic information such as country, area, carrier and line type on any international phone numbers with a very good accuracy. Then try to determine the VoIP provider or search for footprints on search engines to try to identify the owner.
- Check if phone number exists and is possible
- Gather standard information such as country, line type and carrier
- Check several numbers at once
- OSINT reconnaissance using external APIs, Google Hacking, phone books & search engines
- Use custom formatting for more effective OSINT reconnaissance
The tool only accepts E164 and International formats as input.
- E164: +3396360XXXX
- International: +33 9 63 60 XX XX
- National: 09 63 60 XX XX
- RFC3966: tel:+33-9-63-60-XX-XX
- Out-of-country format from US: 011 33 9 63 60 XX XX
Use any to disable this feature. Default value: all
git clone https://github.com/sundowndev/PhoneInfoga
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Example (quotes are optional, use it when typing special formats) :
python phoneinfoga.py -n "(+42)837544833"
Check for a number range on OVH :
python phoneinfoga.py -n +42837544833 -s ovh
Check several numbers at once :
python ./phoneinfoga.py -i numbers.txt -o results.txt
Note: –osint is not compatible with –output option.
Use all scanners and run OSINT reconnaissance :
python phoneinfoga.py -n +42837544833 -s all --osint
E.164 formatting for phone numbers entails the following:
- A + (plus) sign
- International Country Calling code
- Local Area code
- Local Phone number
For example, here’s a US-based number in standard local formatting: (415) 555-2671
Here’s the same phone number in E.164 formatting: +14155552671
In the UK, and many other countries internationally, local dialling may require the addition of a ‘0’ in front of the subscriber number. With E.164 formatting, this ‘0’ must usually be removed.
For example, here’s a UK-based number in standard local formatting: 020 7183 8750
Here’s the same phone number in E.164 formatting: +442071838750