Instantbox spins up a temporary linux systems with Instant webshell access from any browser
What can an instantbox do?
- Provides a clean Linux environment for a presentation
- Let students experience the charm of Linux at your school or your next LUG meet
- Run with an inspiration in a clean environment
- Manage servers from any device
- Experiment with an open source project
- Test software performance under resource constraints
Which Linux distributions are available?
It currently supports various versions of Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, Debian, Fedora and Alpine.
Prerequisite: docker [More Information]
mkdir instantbox && cd $_
bash <(curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/instantbox/instantbox/master/init.sh)
Also read: Commando VM – Windows-based Distribution for Penetration Testers Like Kali Linux