|Operating Systems||Mac OSX(64bit), Windows(64bit & 32bit)|
|RAM||Minimum Usage 4GB of available memory. 16GB required for larger Android Apps|
|Storage||10GB of available disk space|
|Dependancy Software||Java 1.8+|
Advantages of Yaazhini
- Scan Android APK by just one click
- Scan Android Application REST API (emulator, device)
- Generate report
- Free to use
- Easy to use
Android Application APK Scanner
How to use Yaazhini Android Application APK Scanner
- Start the Yaazhini Application.
- Provide the project name
- Upload the APK file
- Click on
Upload & Scanbutton
- After the scan gets completed we can see all detail of vulnerability and generate the report
Yaazhini – Android Application Rest API Scanner
Yaazhini – Android Application Rest API Scanner can help you to find the following attacks
- SQL Injection
- Command Injection
- Header Injection
- Cross-site Scripting ( possibilities )
- Missing Security Headers
- Sensitive Information Disclosure in Response Headers
- Sensitive Information Disclosure in Error messages
- Missing Server Side Input Validation
- Unwanted Use of HTTP Methods
- Improper HTTP Response and more
How to use Yaazhini Android Application Rest Scanner
- Start Application.
- Tests Mobile
- Security Testing
- Testing Tool
- Command Line
- Testing Suite
- Device Or Emulator
- Create a New Project.
- Add the New Request in the Created Project.
- Provide Proper Headers, URL, and Data.
- Save and Run the Scan From the Menu Bar.
- After Scan Gets Completed Click on Generate Report From the Menu Bar.
Sample Reports for Yaazhini
Yaazhini-Android APK Scanner Sample report starts with a quick summary of the findings and risk ratings. Each finding has a detailed explanation in terms of risk and recommendations about the vulnerability. The vulnerabilities are ordered by the risk level.
Get Here: Yaazhini-Android APK Scanner Sample Report.
Yaazhini -Mobile Application Scanner Sample report Sample report starts with a quick summary of the findings and risk ratings. Each finding has a detailed explanation in terms of risk and recommendations about the vulnerability. The vulnerabilities are ordered by the risk level.