Offensive Security has released Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4, the Raspberry Pi 4 we have a completely upgraded, re-engineered says Offensive Security.
The Kali Linux is the #1 Best Operating system for Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Distribution based on Debian with Offensive Security Developing it.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has released the new version of Raspberry Pi on 24 Jun 2019, within weeks of Raspberry Pi 4 release, Offensive security launched the new kali build.
Raspberry Pi 4 is the first model with more powerful CPU and with the full 4GB of RAM at low cost and easy accessibility. It is available for sale from $35 at Canabit
Features of Pi 4
- A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products
Now with Pi 4, you can add complete “Kali Linux support complete with onboard wifi monitor mode & frame injection support.”
You can download Kali Linux for the Raspberry Pi 4 on the Kali ARM download page. Currently they only have 32Bit support for it, but expect 64Bit in the near future. The installation instructions are not any different than the Pi2, so feel free to follow their docs on getting it setup if you don’t know how.