ODIN is a utility for easy backup of hard drive volumes or complete hard drives under Windows. User may create disk image or restore the data to a predefined restore point.
The tool supports two modes, either with a GUI or from a console as command line application.
You can start the command line application ODINC.exe. The GUI application is started as ODIN.exe without any command line parameter. The console mode is for example useful for automated tasks running from scripts.
Some of the supported features with this tool are:
- Backup/restore of volume or complete hard disk.
- Backup used blocks or all blocks.
- Compress data on backup.
- Verify backup image files for damages.
- Support of all Windows file systems.
- Split image files to chunks (e.g. for burning to CD/DVD).
- Does not require installation, just start odin.exe.
- Can be run from USB stick.
- Supports Windows PE (Win7 recovery, BartPe, etc.).
- Use multiple CPUs.
- Snapshots of volumes.
- Command Line interface.
- 64-Bit version available.
You can read more and download this tool over here: http://odin-win.sourceforge.net/