sn0int is a semi-automatic OSINT framework and package manager. It was built for IT security professionals and bug hunters to gather intelligence about a given target or about yourself.
The tool is enumerating attack surface by semi-automatically processing public information and mapping the results in a unified format for followup investigations.
Among other things, sn0int is currently able to:
- Harvest subdomains from certificate transparency logs
- Harvest subdomains from various passive dns logs
- Sift through subdomain results for publicly accessible websites
- Harvest emails from pgp keyservers
- Enrich ip addresses with ASN and geoip info
- Harvest subdomains from the wayback machine
- Gather information about phonenumbers
- Bruteforce interesting urls
You can read more and download the tool over here: https://github.com/kpcyrd/