Sandcat Browser 6 brings unique features that are useful for pen-testers and web developers. This tool is built on top of Chromium and uses the Lua programming language to provide extensions and scripting support.
Some of its unique features include:
- Live HTTP Headers — built-in live headers with a dedicated cache per tab and support for preview extensions
- Console — an extensible command line console; Allows you to easily run custom commands and scripts in a loaded page
- Page Menu extensions — allows you to view details about a page and more.
- Pen-Tester Tools — This comes with a multitude of pen-test oriented extensions. This includes a Fuzzer, a Script Runner, HTTP & XHR Editors, Request Loader, Request Replay capabilities and more.
Features inherited from Chromium include:
- Multi-Process Architecture — each tab is its own process
You can read more and download this tool over here: http://www.syhunt.com/sandcat/