The highlights for Kali’s 2022.3’s release:
- Discord Server – Kali’s new community real-time chat option has launched!
- Test Lab Environment – Quickly create a test bed to learn, practice, and benchmark tools and compare their results
- Opening Kali-Tools Repo – We have opened up the Kali tools repository & are accepting your submissions!
- Help Wanted – We are looking for a Go developer to help us on an open-source project
- Kali NetHunter Updates – New releases in our NetHunter store
- Virtual Machines Updates – New VirtualBox image format, weekly images, and build-scripts to build your own
- New Tools In Kali – Would not be a release without some new tools!
For more details, see the bug tracker changelog.
More info here.