ShoMon is a Shodan alert feeder for TheHive written in GoLang. With version 2.0, it is more powerful than ever!
Can be used as Webhook OR Stream listener
- Webhook listener opens a restful API endpoint for Shodan to send alerts. This means you need to make this endpoint available to public net
- Stream listener connects to Shodan and fetches/parses the alert stream
Utilizes shadowscatcher/shodan (fantastic work) for Shodan interaction.
Console logs are in JSON format and can be ingested by any other further log management tools
CI/CD via Github Actions ensures that a proper Release with changelogs, artifacts, images on ghcr and dockerhub will be provided
Provides a working docker-compose file file for TheHive, dependencies
Super fast and Super mini in size
Complete code refactoring in v2.0 resulted in more modular, maintainable code
Via conf file or environment variables alert specifics including tags, type, alert-template can be dynamically adjusted. See config file.
Full banner can be included in Alert with direct link to Shodan Finding.
IP is added to observables
Parameters should be provided via
conf.yamlor environment variables. Please see config file and docker-compose file
After conf or environment variables are set simply issue command:
- Alert reference is first 6 chars of md5(“ip:port”)
- Only 1 mod can be active at a time. Webhook and Stream listener can not be activated together.
Setup & Compile Instructions
Get latest compiled binary from releases
- Check Releases section.
Compile from source code
- Make sure that you have a working Golang workspace.
go build .
go build -ldflags="-s -w" .could be used to customize compilation and produce smaller binary.
Using Public Container Registries
- Thanks to new CI/CD integration, latest versions of built images are pushed to ghcr, DockerHub and can be utilized via:
docker pull ghcr.io/kaansk/shomon
docker pull kaansk/shomon
- Edit config file or provide environment variables to commands bellow
docker build -t shomon .
docker run -it shomon
Using docker-compose file
- Edit environment variables and configurations in docker-compose file
docker-compose run -d
- Logo Made via LogoMakr.com
- Dockerfile Reference
- Release management with GoReleaser