Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website
is solely your responsibility.The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors and www.haxf4rall.com will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using,or in any other way utilizing these materials.These materials are for educational and research purposes only.Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If this is your intention, then LEAVE NOW! Neither administration of this server, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions. Neither the creator nor Haxf4rall
is responsible for the comments posted on this website.
Any linked sites are not under the control of author or Haxf4rall
and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us.
In any site as large as ours that deals with so many controversial topics and skills, it has become necessary to address a few incidents and implement a user terms and services agreement. We want to provide a free, safe and legal training environment to the users of this site.
This website will help you gain entry into the minds of seasoned computer criminals, so that you can forestall their attempts and pre-empt all harmful attacks, you will be hence well equipped to detect the ways in which hackers can infiltrate your system
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
” is a site related to Computer Security
and not a site that promotes hacking / cracking / software piracy
3. This site is totally meant for providing information on “Computer Security”, “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “CRACKING” or“HACKING” (Illegal).
4. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or“Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude
among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. Haxf4rall
insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
8. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
9. The site holds no responsibility for the contents found in the user comments, however we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
11. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
12. We are not the vendors of any products (software, books etc.) that we recommend on our website in the PRODUCTS section and other selected posts/articles. Hence we do not have any liability related to the products recommend by us. It is the responsibility of the buyers to contact the respective vendors for any queries related to the products.